Interested in being a part of our exciting Empowering Birth Magazine and reaching out to more mothers and mothers to be around the globe with your unique passionate message and professional expertise?
Get in touch and let’s see how you can be a part of it!
We are always on the lookout for quality expert articles worldwide for our online blog and magazine on a wide range of topics from pre-conception through to early motherhood and everything in between.
Also seeking positive birth stories from mothers in all birth settings and from all walks of life and perhaps having overcome challenges along the way. (can be internal or external) nb. Positive by no way means having a “perfect birth” ~ what we really want is happy beginnings for both mother & baby and the family unit as a whole, even if it was a long hard road to get there or maybe it was smooth sailing from beginning to end. Either way we’d love to hear from you!
- Birth Column – education and inspiration on fertility, pregnancy, birth, postnatal care, breastfeeding & baby, early motherhood
- Hot Article – as above, often includes practical tips, tricks and valuable insights from world class professionals
- Empower Me – practical, insightful quotes, affirmations, snippets from the latest research studies or from empowering birth books (we invite authors to send in their books for review for possible feature here, book and author fully credited)
- Ask the Midwife- Q & A : Expert answers our readers questions (professional midwives need only apply)
- Positive Birth Story – your story + high quality images of your pregnancy/ birth/ newborn/mother and newborn/ new family so we can meet you!
- Preggi Cuisine – women’s health and nutrition experts to share delicious and nutritious recipes for fertility, pregnancy, birth, postnatal recovery, promote milk supply etc + articles to accompany them with the benefits + any hints/ tips or interesting facts to enlighten our readers!
- Real Truth – evidence based info to clear any myths or misconceptions and tell the truth and nothing but the truth!
- Healthy & Fit 4 Birth – preparing mind/ body/ spirit for a positive birth experience and for the best start to motherhood
- Send in your empowering or nurturing products for review/ sample and possible feature in “Products we Love” or featured extract from the book in our “Bonus Feature” section (be fully credited for your work including clickable links) As a rule we favour natural, organic, eco, breastfeeding-friendly, supporting natural birth, healthy, promoting positive body image, informed choice. So please tell us why we are a good match before sending in your products 🙂
If you are doing amazing things for the world in the pregnancy/ birthing/ motherhood space and fit with our philosophies, then we invite you to get in touch for possible interview! Video interviews are our preference to utilise technology at it’s best, otherwise written interview with professional images will be considered for our Bonus Feature section.
TIP: Attach a professional photo of yourself in the email and include a brief bio +web link
* Give us quick links or examples of your writing so we can get a feel for your work and tell us your area of passion, expertise and suggestions for topics
*Articles must be original material, fit within our philosophies and normally between 500- 1000 words (unless otherwise specified)
Terms and Conditions Apply
Positive Birth Story– this is the cornerstone of our whole magazine and it is very important that we only accept high quality empowering stories and high resolution (preferably professional quality) images to upkeep the standard and philosophies of the magazine. We reserve the right to not accept submitted stories on this basis or place them on the Birth Goddess Blog site rather than the magazine if we feel it would be a better fit.